This was on Jan 2, 2010! Just starting to show. I really thought that you started looking pregnant a lot sooner, especially with twins! I wear my normal clothes, they just don't really look cute anymore :)
I feel tired all the time, by 5pm after work I eat a snack, take a nap, eat dinner and then go to bed! Lot's of work being pregnant...did I mention that I am supposed to eat 3000 calories a day?? Dr Pepperell also doesn't want me walking around too much- I have to park close, avoid malls and take it easy.
In January we got to go to a Maverick's game in a suite- it was so awesome! We had so much fun and I even stayed out til 11pm, haven't done that for a LONG time...
15 week development:
Your growing baby now measures about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces (about the size of an apple). He's busy moving amniotic fluid through his nose and upper respiratory tract, which helps the primitive air sacs in his lungs begin to develop. His legs are growing longer than his arms now, and he can move all of his joints and limbs. Although his eyelids are still fused shut, he can sense light. If you shine a flashlight at your tummy, for instance, he's likely to move away from the beam. There's not much for your baby to taste at this point, but he is forming taste buds.
12/22/10


No comments:
Post a Comment