Thursday, February 25, 2010

Living in Heels Column

McKinney Living Magazine

IESI has an article about our new facility on page 16 that I worked on and a profile on page 53 that I wrote.

Spring Living in Heels column is on page 28!

If you really have time there's a picture of Stacey Hastings and me at the Chamber Christmas party in the February issue, under archives February issue page 10! I think she was 5 months pregnant and I was 4 at the time.


This is my quarterly column in McKinney Living Magazine. The Chamber runs the magazine and they asked me to start a fashion column last September. It's fun and creative and gives me a reason to buy clothes and fashion mags! Also, I get to tell Jim that I have 2 jobs....

Christmas Issue:


























Fall Issue:


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Great work Eliz-that's SO exciting!! :) I'm impressed-you're awesome!

Post a Comment