Jim and I first met in Austin, Texas on February 12, 2000. Jim was stationed in Fort Hood with the Army when we first met and I was in the middle of my freshman year at Texas A&M University. He was three months from leaving the military and was planning on moving to Minnesota to get a job with his best friend from High School. After only three months we knew that we wanted to be together so Jim took a big jump and stayed in Texas. We had some really fun years at Texas A&M, making friends and being together. This picture was in College Station , one of our first dates!
I was a Kappa Delta at A&M and loved it. I even lived in the house my sophomore year. Lots of fun memories!We were pretty much married from the start, but we officially tied the knot on May 29, 2004.



No comments:
Post a Comment