Sunday, February 21, 2010

3 months to go

"You're gonna miss this, you're gonna want this back. You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast. These are some good times, so take a good look around. You may not know it now, but you're gonna miss this."

We packed our hospital bag today...

pro: I got some new sleep clothes, a robe and books, con: Jim insists that they stay packed up in the bag. I guess I should have seen that one coming...only 3 months to go!

Saturday was Tonia Lofland's baby shower and Jim 'let me out of my cage' for the afternoon. Amanda and I met up for lunch and had a really good time catching up. The shower was fun and it was good to be immersed in all things baby for the day. Tonia is due in about a month, she's having a girl. Amanda and I also visited Stacey Hastings, who is due in May with a boy, at Stacey's bank. Like I said, lots of baby stuff on Saturday!




I got these cute baskets for the bathroom to put all the bath toys, shampoo/wash and baby towels/robes in:

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute! And you look awesome-love that color. Yay Spring! :)

Amanda said...

love the baskets, love the pic of you, love the blog, love being in the blog, must spend more time with you for more blog mentions :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, Lynn and I use the Blog to keep up with whats going on.
Jim

Post a Comment