"I've had my fun, baby I'm done, I'm coming back home!"
Tomorrow will be 3 weeks with the boys at home!Nate and Alex have been a lot more awake and alert. They do this new thing where they are totally awake, flailing their arms around and making 'WOW' faces while looking around. They are totally silent when they are doing this, it's too cute. They want to be held more now. Usually one will sleep and one will be awake but sometimes I have to hold them both at the same time to keep them happy. Usually Nathan is the one in my lap, he needs the most mommy time.
We started giving them about 2 formula bottles a day because they are going through the milk so fast! They are taking about 120 ml (4 ounces) every 4 hours now! They both will get extra hungry and need at least one snack bottle a day between feedings. They're growing...
They are both the best sleepers! After their 9pm bottles they usually stay up for about 30 minutes, then we swaddle them in warm blankets and wallah, sleeping babies.
We made it to and from the mall successfully this weekend! We packed them up right after their 1 pm bottles and took them to Stonebriar Mall. Jim and I were kinda anxious the whole time, expecting some ninja to run through
the mall and cough in Alex's face or something. That didn't happen.
The elevator was the hardest part with a double stroller. Also, this stoller was worth every penny! Whatta life saver!
I think we heard a million "look

No comments:
Post a Comment