The boys got their first round of shots yesterday! They did really well in the doctor's office. Nate is 8 pounds 5 ounces and Alex is 8 pounds 3 ounces now! They are off the charts for their preemie adjusted age and in the 5th percentile for two month old term babies. Our next appointment will be their 4 month visit. What, no doctors for 2 months? I held Alex for his shots and hated watching him in pain. I would have never thought that I would be one of those moms...
Once when I was a life guard I remember this toddler going off the diving board to his waiting, seemingly competent dad. The kid jumped a little short and was about half a foot from dad when mom, fully dressed, freaked out and jumped in the pool. I remember thinking she was crazy- I mean, how logically could she think she would get to the kid before the dad? While I really hope I don't do something like that, I guess I understand the feeling of 'no one can help my baby but me.'
Jim's grandmother's best friend hand made us these adorable baby blankets, we've already gotten good use out of them. We have the best people in our lives!
This has been a busy week with lots of things to do. I'm looking forward to
Jim's favorite

No comments:
Post a Comment