Aunt Jess got to visit this weekend! The boys really liked Jessica and they want her to leave Austin and move to Dallas. It was great to have her up here through a hard weekend, I probably would have worried myself to death if we didn't all go out to dinner after visiting the hospital. She was here Saturday night before the Sunday morning surgery. It worked out perfectly.
Jessica met Jim at the same time I did over 10 years ago! If it wasn't for her I wouldn't know Jim or have my perfect baby boys. Jess is an only child so she gets to be Aunt Jessica, who care if she's not technically related? I just hope they don't ask her to buy them beer for a few years...

2 comments:
I can't wait to be the cool Aunt who spoils those boys! It was great to see you guys and meet the boys-love you all! :)
Cute pictures! So glad Jessica was able to be here and be with you before the surgery to take your mind off of everything, if only for a little while! You're blessed to have such a great friend that you've known for so long! What a great feeling. So glad surgery went well and they're both doing so, so well.
Post a Comment