The weekend went by really fast and we are definitely getting used to everything. Good thing because........
Nate is getting ready to come home! He passed his car seat test this morning. He's been off his nasal cannula for 3 days and has been taking his 8 bottles a day really well. We'll probably have him home tomorrow! I really wasn't expecting Nate to come home til the end of the week so this was a great surprise. I think he
Nate weighs seven pounds 2 ounces now! He's way too big and strong to be in the NICU.
Jim visited Nathan on Saturday and I saw him on Sunday. I can't believe we won't be going to the hospital everyday. It's funny that he has a big room and crib to himself now.
Alex has been doing lots of sleeping and eating! He's hasn't cried much for us and has let us get some sleep. We're good with our schedule of feedings ever 3 hours. I can't believe we'll add
This weekend is Memorial Day weekend so Jim will be off for 3 days and I'm pretty sure we'll have plenty to do. It's also our 6 year wedding anniversary! We need to take the boys to their first pediatrician appointment too. At least I know that they'll both be good in their car seats. The Medical Center of Plano's car seat test is an hour and a half long! They won't be in the car that long for a while.
The dogs have been on full time guard duty for Alex. I can't wait for them to meet Nate...
They sit in front of his pack and play when he's sleeping and want to smell his face every chance they can get. Right after this picture Tank tried to push his way in front of Alex in my lap, maybe a little jealous.
Nate in his big bed waiting to come home!

1 comment:
Yea, Nate! I'm so glad they're both home with ya'll tonight. I hope you have a very, very uneventful night! Can't wait to see them both in their home and give them both a big hug. I can't imagine how overwhelmed with all sorts of emotions now that they're both home! Let us know if you and Jim need anything. Here for you, friend! Love, ET
Post a Comment