Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A mom outnumbered...

Jim went on a work trip to Long Beach last week-his first trip since I was about 5 months pregnant! Nathan helped daddy pack, he made sure there were enough diapers and burp clothes in the suit case. Jim was gone Monday-Saturday. The boys did really well for mommy and got over their bad eating phase. I turned off all the lights and tv and was able to feed them both at the same time the whole week. One feeding I had them both done in 15 minutes. They slept well too, they even were making it til about 6:30-7am before wanting to wake up and eat! At night I would put them in front of their swing that lights up and plays music to wind them down. They just started wearing their 6 months clothes! I can't believe how big they are getting -especially now that we are planning for the holidays-7 months for Halloween, 8 for Thanksgiving and 9 for Christmas!

This is what it looks like for mom to feed two babies oatmeal...

Their bottles are 6-7 ounces each feeding now. We started them on oatmeal at 5 months. They started the rice cereal once a day at 3 months then went to oatmeal at 4 months then went to oatmeal twice a day at 5 months. They are eating 2 tablespoons each now. They are great with the spoons and like eating.



























































In their cribs watching the mobile. They love it. I remember buying these baby gap outfits when I was just a few months pregnant!
Crystal and Ava came over to help me out. The boys just adore her. We tried to get a cute picture but no one was cooperating...Alex wanted his pacifier and worm toy, Nate fell over and Ava wanted to jump on the couch. Herding cats alert. Crystal is such a good mom and such a help to me!


On Saturday Stacey Hastings, her mom and baby Logan came over for a play date. They are getting better at them! This is what the boys wanted to wear. They thought Logan would like it. Logan is an enormous baby. He weighs 17 pounds and is 4 and a half months old. Luckily, he didn't eat the boys.







Hey, what does my shirt say, Nathan??












































I was definitely tired by Saturday and so was Jim, we took a long family nap on Sunday. Jim worked a lot but he did get a break from diapers and bottles. He even got to go to a baseball game. Over all the week went really well for me and the boys and I would still agree with this statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment