Tuesday, March 30, 2010

More nursery room

Jim and I put up the boys' names over their cribs this weekend!



































































The cribs are all ready now!

This Saturday was Stacey Hasting's baby shower. Me and Amanda had lunch together and then went to the shower. Stacey is due about a week before us. She looks great and can't wait to see baby Logan. We're planning on lots of future play dates.

I ordered the 'coming home' outfits for the boys on Sunday and I can't wait for them to be delivered. We're still working on our last minute items- at least the list is getting shorter because we don't have that much time left! I can't believe it's 30 weeks already.

I'm starting to slow down again, by now my body thinks that I am full term. I'm uncomfortable a lot of the time, my feet are starting to swell and I feel a lot of pressure everywhere. I can still sleep well, so that helps. Going up and down stairs is hard, I guess because I'm losing my lung capacity. The boys are still active and I can feel their kicks and punches throughout the day. It's strange to think that I won't feel them all the time in just a few more weeks.

I went into the office on Monday and got to see everyone. I think that it's funny that everyone expects me to be a lot more enormous! Erica brought lunch over this week which was really nice. We also received some Alabama onsies and bibs that Jim was really excited about! (Sorry Lynn!)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Eeee-so excited! I've been thinking about you lots lately! The room is precious! Glad you're sleeping well-I'll send lots of thoughts of comfort your way! :)

Post a Comment