This baby is your blessing,I wish happiness in every way,
Good luck God bless,
I say
And many blessings and wishes,
To welcome baby into your life today!
Friday was my 26th week! We had a basic blood pressure doctor appointment and I found out I passed my gestational diabetes test (thank God)...everything continues to look good. My blood pressure is slightly higher but still ok. This week we'll have a sonogram to measure the boys' fluid levels and check my blood pressure (as always....) It's kinda as stressful as the SAT's but you can't practice or study...so...
We did the hospital maternity tour last week so this makes us officially done with our hospital tours and classes, yea! Centennial is a pretty small, really nice and new hospital and they have level 3 care for mommies and babies, the most important thing. It was a little anti-climatic because we had already seen most of the maternity wing when I had to stay in the hospital but this time was a little less stressful :)
Shower Day was March 6th! I had so much fun with the girls, everything was perfect. I'll post the shower pictures as soon as I have them! Erica's parent's house was decorated beautifully and Janet managed to make shower games fun for us! Jessica ordered the beautiful invitations, my favorite invitation ever! I'm really lucky to have great friends to celebrate with.

My parents came up for the shower so we got to spend some time with Grandma and Grandpa as well. The pack and play is adorable and matches our living room. Grandma and Grandpa also filled up about half the boys' closet with clothes! Jim put together the bouncers last night. We're starting to have baby stuff everywhere...
The nursery looked like a bomb went off in it for awhile but now everything is put up! We're doing really good on baby gear and only have a few odds and ends left to buy.
All the bathroom stuff is finished- we have the toys, tub, towels, washcloths, baby bath and lotion! Love the octopus hooded towels the most.
The nursery has the curtains up now! We're ready for the chan
Out of everything we have for the room the mobiles probably took the most time to find somehow. We went to 3 different stores and finally found the perfect ones at Buy Buy Baby.

1 comment:
Those are precious!! We had SO much fun at the shower too, and I'm so excited that everything is coming together so nicely! I'll send you my pictures from the shower soon! :) Love ya!
Post a Comment