Sunday, November 7, 2010

First Family Portaits

November 6, 2010


We booked a session with a photographer a few weeks ago knowing that this would be a complete beating. Our session was Saturday at 10am so we woke up early and got ready, feed and changed the boys and made it there exactly on time. I figured the day would go pretty well after reaching off my bed to pick up a pacifier that turned out to be a pile of Tank puke. He puked, among other things, about 7 times throughout the house last night. Then I found a spider in the shower, my button fell off my picture jacket and Jim was getting a bunch of work calls and emails. We get to the photography studio and there were maybe 5 other germ filled, crying, fighting families booked for the same time as us. Nathan pooped just as we got called for our pictures. I wanted to die.

Luckily, once we got in front of the camera our luck did a 180 and the boys had a blast with the 14 year old Harry Potteresque photographer that I admit I assumed would suck. He was wonderful and between Jim and Mr Potter the boys were cracking up the entire time! I bet our photographer got requested by all the other families there. We left with two passed out babies, had lunch at Chuys, picked up the photos and CD and got back just in time for the 1pm bottles. Here are my favorite pictures!

























































































Alex


















Nate





































































No comments:

Post a Comment