Wednesday, July 7, 2010

3 months!

"It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into." -- Terri Guillemets

Here are the boys in their first pairs of overalls. They are getting so big! Their newborn sized clothes don't fit anymore and we're going to have to retire a bunch of their clothes. It's amazing how much they have grown and developed. They can track us across a room now and they even can smile from time to time! They like playing, seeing each other and staring at the blinds on the big windows in the living room. We aren't quite sure why they like them so much...I keep looking for something that one does but not the other, so far they have all the same behaviors. Usually Alex will start doing something new and then Nathan will start doing the same thing the next day. Like now they play with the bottle and move it around in their mouth for fun.

My parents were just down for a week, they were a ton of help and it was nice to have them here.



This week Jim and I are both off. We've been catching up on errands and spending time as a family. I'm back to work next week and I can't believe how fast those 3 months went! This is the first week of Jim's 3 week vacation! He's going to be alone with the twin terrors next week and I can't wait to see how he likes it. To celebrate Daddy's vacation here are the boys in their vacation outfits:

Alex wants to go to the beach













Nate's ready for some sun

No comments:

Post a Comment