Thursday, August 30, 2012

Project: Laundry Room

My August project was to redo the laundry room....
I spend a lot of time in here now!
First I painted the walls and ceiling a pale green
 then I painted all the shelves white in oil based paint
Then I added white baskets for storage of  the cleaning products
I ordered this custom decal on Etsy!
 I was looking for different words because I had enough "Laundry"
Framed Laundry print, a free printable from Pinterest
All hand painted accessories
the hooks are cast iron so this took forever 
Clothes pins, safety pins, pocket change and sewing supplies storage
This is my homemade laundry detergent that a friend and I made together!
Fluffy white mat to use while folding tons of mini clothes
The laundry room is off the kitchen and I wanted to use this curtain color for the walls.
Finally, this project is done so I can stop driving Jim and my friends crazy.
All together this was under $100 and I get to have a cute girly room in this boy filled house!

No comments:

Post a Comment