From Daddy:
It has been six months since my life was changed. To see my boys grow has been the greatest part of my life. You guys were so small when you were born but now you are my big demons. You smile and play and talk to me, I can’t yet understand what you are saying but I talk back like I do. We play choo choo train now and to see you laugh and smile that big makes my whole day happy. I can’t wait to see what the future holds for my boys, I know it will be bright and full of life. No matter what happens I will always be there for you.
Love,
Your Dad
From Mommy:
We are loving this age already, my 2 boys are so much fun! You are so playful, smiling, laughing and great. I can't believe how big you both are now; probably because you practically inhale your bottles and oatmeal now. You make our lives feel full and happy. When I was growing up I always felt like my parents put their children first, and I always want you to feel that way too. I can't imagine doing it any other way. We want you to be the best, happiest boys with the best happiest futures. We are so proud of you; you started off so tiny and had to fight to be this big and healthy now. Your pediatrician can't stop saying how great you are doing, but duh, you're awesome! I love you so much, keep up the good work!
XOXO
Mommy

No comments:
Post a Comment