Our little boys will be 4 months old in 4 days!! Wow time has gone by so fast. They have a doctor appointment in 2 weeks and I can't wait to see how big they are. I looked up growth charts the other day and I'm guessing they are in the 25th percentile now. They are so alert now and love exploring, looking at things, being talked to and smiling. They've started eating about 150-200 ml per feeding and we're trying
Jim's parents were down for a crazy week. We've just had a ton of stuff going on and we're adjusting to us both being back at work. We started interviewing day care providers and chose one last week. We didn't want them to be in a daycare with 60 other kids so we started looking into registered in home providers. We found a woman with 17 month old twins who lives close to my work in McKinney. She takes care of her twins and one other kid an
We've been taking the boys out more and they have fun when we walk them around the mall or take them to stores like Target. We've taken them to restaurants and they love it! It's best to take them to a quieter place with lots of stuff for them to look at. Jim's parents were in on Saturday and we took them out to a restaurant that was a little too loud and busy and it did not go well at all! Alex usually sleeps at least half the time when we take him out but he decided to scream the whole time instead! Lesson learned. I can't wait for the weather to cool down so we can start taking them outside more. Here we are at Sam's. Jim's work pays the membership price for their employees so we got a new membership. Box of 252 diapers? Don't mind if I do.
Here's Alex in his size 3 month pj's! I'm trying to put them in something new every day just because they are growing so fast that they will have clothes that are too small and have never been worn!
I had lunch with Tonia Lofland last week, her little girl McKenna is 3 days younger than the boys. It's fun to see how everyone with new babies are adjusting to their new lives. It's kind of like sharing war stories...
Nate's practicing his playstation 3 skills, daddy needs some g
Well, they are pretty entertaining...

No comments:
Post a Comment