Monday, July 15, 2013

Grandpa's Birthday in New Mexico!

We have been saying "I want to go to Grandpa's birthday" for 2 weeks!
2 great travelers...for 10 hours...


we stopped in Amarillo for lunch
We had to wear Bama shirts for Grandpa
Their meals came in cowboy hats: "Yeehaw I cowboy!"
Love this.
We went on a mountain tram ride!
right after visiting Grandpa's cool airplanes
no one got scared waaaay up there
Mr Birthday and Jim...I'll work on capturing Grandma next time....
Jim found a horny toad in the back yard
riding with Grandpa
everything looks gorgeous! Those sculls were "doggies" which is strange...
the weather was great and we got a rain storm every night
the neighbor horse
what a good Grandpa!
making rock "choo choo trains"

the rocks were a lot of fun for them
awesomely, this smile was an answer to "did you hit your brother?"
a hug makes it better
Grandpa's party was great! He has a lot of great friends
The long awaited birthday cake
Happy Birthday Grandpa, we had a great visit with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment