Sunday, April 21, 2013

Daddy's Helpers

cheeseburgers and pretzels were changed into "Happy Birthday Cakes"
Ignore the wall for now.
This chair rail was a project that Daddy was working on.
We got the boys' mini tool set out so they could help.
Alex liked to "hammer hammer hammer"
"cut daddy leg off" is a fun new phrase in our house...
and because it looks crazy in the pictures, this is what we ended with!
I hung the bead board the next night and while they were eating dinner
I spackled a few areas so now the boys always point and say "pink turned white mommy!!"
Also, I left the spackle out on the counter without the lid so I came into the room to
find them wiping hot pink spackle all over the wall and saying "help mommy"
It wiped off easily and I let them spackle and extra piece.  Also, while we were washing
our hands I noticed that Alex only used his left and and Nathan had only used his right hand...!
Maybe one is a lefty and one is a righty?

No comments:

Post a Comment