Wednesday, March 27, 2013

New Orleans Trip

I got to spend a week in New Orleans to attend a work conference and ended up having the best time! I love New Orleans and I haven't been there in 8 years. Everything looked better than ever and can't wait to go back when the boys are bigger.

Saint Louis Cathedral, the oldest Catholic cathedral in use within the US  

My favorite balcony in the garden district. I walked past this hotel every day.
New friends- we were all by ourselves for the conference and we had a
great site seeing tour of the French Quarter with a horse drawn carriage.
The girls are from Portland and Ohio!
Dinner on the balcony before seeing a few jazz clubs.
We also went to a concert at the House of Blues the night before.



A great trip with the most perfect weather!


No comments:

Post a Comment