Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Checking on Santa's milk and cookies 
Nathan ate the last bite.
When I asked if Santa ate the cookie
 Nathan said, "No, Noni ate it."
Stocking candy and Sponge Bob for Alex
We always used to get See's Candy when we were little
so I got the boys the same lollipops that I used to get in my stockings
the baby piano from Santa was a hit
Some time when we weren't looking they switched candies
The hop along balls and soccer balls will be fun
Tractor set has already had a lot of use 
The boys loved all their trucks from
Grandma and Grandpa Combs!
Sticker sharing...Alex went to bed with this on
Nathan made a toy pile and sat on it...
Poor Alex has a stomach bug so this is where we ended presents.
We'll open the rest later and focus on getting the boys feeling better.
At least we're used to this job...and they're snuggly and sweet, just not very energetic. 
After naps we ate Christmas dinner and watched Brave
 and Peter Pan upstairs which the boys loved
Stockings
I love Christmas Cards
For another day
Christmas all over the house
My new favorite ornament 
Every year Texans predict a white Christmas
and we actually got one this year! It snowed all day!
Nathan loved the snow!
He only got out for a minute though.
"Oooh white 'now!"
Alex wasn't as big a fan
Snow and lights

No comments:

Post a Comment